Vacancy: "Implementation Intern"
- A 3rd or 4th Bachelor or Master Student Bachelor in Computer Science, Pharmacy or related field is required.
- Autonomy and sense of initiative is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- No minimum experience is required.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- The intern should be able to travel upon request of the company.
- Writes and executes Qualification Protocols.
- Supports the client during the implementation and hyper-care phases.
- Takes part in Software Testing in areas related to current implementations.
- Assists the Delivery Consultants in project planning.
- Takes part to meetings with clients at different stages of an implementation.
Rescop offers a challenging position in a fast growing international environment where we invest in the personal development of our employees. We create opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong rewarding and community impact.
Are you interested in joining our team and are you available on short notice? Please email your Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com.
The post Vacancy: Rescop is looking for Implementation Intern appeared first on Rescop, Regulatory System Compliance Partners.