Vacancy: "HR Intern"
Rescop is looking
• A 3rd or 4th Bachelor or Master Student in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior or related field is required
• Language skills - Dutch and English
• Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Professional Software package
• Tracks progress, deadlines and priorities of all small projects
• Prepares Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
• Proofreads HR documents including audits, marketing information and handbooks
• Manages pre-employment processes
• Sorts incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets
• Coordinates candidate interviews, physicals and testing
• Assists with the coordination of the attendance of job fairs, visiting Universities and Recruitment agency
• Manages Vacation Balances and Sick Leave Balances
• Manages all necessary documentation for Permit Applications
Rescop offers a challenging position in a fast growing international environment where we invest in the personal development of our employees. We create opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong rewarding and community impact.
Are you interested in joining our team and are you available on short notice? Please email your Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com.